60 Mill Road
Canada, J0X 3G0
Please Visit our Contact Us page for more information about getting in touch with us.
Directions from Ottawa
- From Montreal or Toronto, take Highway 417 (Trans Canada Highway) east or west, then take the Nicholas street exit and follow the signs to Hull via the MacDonald Cartier Bridge.
- Take Highway 5 and follow the signs for Maniwaki.
- After about 20 minutes, Highway 5 comes to an end.
- Turn left at the traffic lights onto Highway 105 North.
- After 6 kilometres, you'll reach a roundabout (just past the Tim Hortons). Veer to the right at the Wakefield turnoff.
- At the bottom of the hill, turn left onto Riverside Drive.
- Turn left onto Mill Road and you will soon see the Wakefield Mill heritage building which houses our the Heron Room Restaurant, the Fine Dining Restaurant, the Spa and the Reception for the hotel.
- Tip for our overnight guests: We recommend that you leave your bags in the car - the Front Desk will direct you to the parking lot of the building where your room is located.